The Covid-19 pandemic had a huge impact on the way in which schools in the UK and across the world. The challenges facing education are ever-changing and as a result schools have had to adapt the way in which we can deliver learning to children when at home.
Please see the information here regarding how we are currently dealing with remote learning as and when it happens.
MATHS WITH MICHAEL - White Rose Maths Guides
We would like to share with you some fantastic maths guides to help you support your child at home. Please click the links here to watch the videos and see the guides on our website that go alongside each video.
The link HERE below has the following videos and guides on:
- Has maths changed? (for all parents)
- Place value (all parents, particularly KS1)
- Subtraction (all parents, particularly KS2)
- Multiplication (all parents, particularly KS2)
- Division (all parents, particularly upper KS2)
- Fractions (all parents, particularly upper KS2)
- Algebra (all parents, particularly Year 6)
We hope you find these useful and can use them as a resource to support learning at home. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact your child's teacher.