Online Library Service
If you would like to reserve some books for your child in KS2 (Y3-6, or the KS1 children that are already on library books) from our library, please follow the link here https://apps.libresoft.co.uk/9383300-lyv16vbmk5vzknz6n81e-smcoeps/ and follow these instructions:
- Enter the 3 digit barcode number found in your child's reading diary
- Enter BOOK followed immediately with your child's email password, for example BOOK123find8
- Search for a book your child would like to be in the "catalogue" section
- Once you have chosen a book, use the drop down menu on the word ACTION and chose "Reserve Book"
- Collect your book from the school porch 2 school days post reservation, returning read books into the "Return" box.
Electronic Book Service
If you like reading electronic books, follow this link to Oxford Owl https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/login?active-tab=students and choose the login for your Year Group
All Key Stage 1 library readers: stks1
Password is 1234
Infant Covid-Safe Library Corner
Our infant children can come and swap their box at our Porch Covid-Safe Library on your daily walk. Pop the old books into the "Infant Returns" box and select up to 2 new ones from the appropriate fruit/ vegetable drawer.