Online Library Service
During the lockdown period we had our online library service in place. Whilst we are not currently using this, we will keep it in place in case needed in the future.
If you would like to reserve some books for your child in KS2 (Y3-6, or the KS1 children that are already on library books) from our library, please follow the link here https://apps.libresoft.co.uk/9383300-lyv16vbmk5vzknz6n81e-smcoeps/ and follow these instructions:
- Enter the 3 digit barcode number found in your child's reading diary
- Enter BOOK followed immediately with your child's email password, for example BOOK123find8
- Search for a book your child would like to be in the "catalogue" section
- Once you have chosen a book, use the drop down menu on the word ACTION and chose "Reserve Book"
- Collect your book from the school porch 2 school days post reservation, returning read books into the "Return" box.
Electronic Book Service
If you like reading electronic books, follow this link to Oxford Owl https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/login?active-tab=students and choose the login for your Year Group
All Key Stage 1 library readers: stks1
Password is 1234
Infant Covid-Safe Library Corner
Our infant children can come and swap their box at our Porch Covid-Safe Library on your daily walk. Pop the old books into the "Infant Returns" box and select up to 2 new ones from the appropriate fruit/ vegetable drawer.